Evaluation KitThe most advanced ultrasound based device on the market
The Ultrahaptics Evaluation Program is the first opportunity to get hands on with our mid-air tactile feedback technology. Members of the program will have everything they need to evaluate, experiment and develop concept products featuring mid-air tactile feedback.
We are rolling out the Ultrahaptics Evaluation Program carefully to ensure that partners receive the support they need once on-board.
The Evaluation Program includes everything you need to evaluate, experiment and develop concept products. From hardware to on site engineering support, our program is designed to support our customers in the first stage of their product development cycle.
- An array of ultrasonic 16x16 transducers and
- A pre-calibrated gesture sensor which can also function with other tracking systems
- A software development kit API that allows programming and development of sensation
- A suite of demonstrators with examples of sensations
- Compatible with industry standard C++ development environments
- Board size: H25mm W167mm D167mm
- Focal points accuracy: 8.6mm diameter
- Minimum 800mm range from top surface of transducer board
- Field of view: Area of a 60 cone perimeter centered around the perpendicular to top surface of transducer board creates the best quality tactile response
- Full documentation supplied as part of the kit
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (8, 8.1, 10) or Apple Mac (OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11)
- Minimum System Requirements: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom II, 2GB RAM, USB (2.0) port
- Recommended System Requirements: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX, 4GB RAM, USB (2.0) port, dedicated graphics processor