AWE 2018 | Ultrahaptics at Booth 934
Augmented World Expo (AWE) is the leading AR/VR expo, with events in the USA, Asia and Europe each year. The Santa Clara event attracts over 6,000 attendees excited to experience first-hand cutting edge immersive technology. This year’s event is focused on the importance of XR (short for AR, VR and MR) and how it has the ability to change the world.
AWE USA will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Centre from May 30 to June 1.
Visit Ultrahaptics at AWE 2018
We’ll be at AWE to showcase our latest innovations and solutions in mid-air haptics technology. Where to find us?
- Stop by our booth (934/936), where we are joined by Dimenco, to experience:
- Brand engagement – generate customer engagement and brand recall through powerful haptic interactive experiences
- Immersive entertainment – bringing magic to VR play
- Future of public interfaces – physical buttons and touchscreens disappear
- Over on the Meta booth (219), visitors will have the chance to enter the car showroom of the future. They can explore, configure and feel a £2 million Pagani roadster in our award-winning AR collaboration with Meta and ZeroLight.
- Don’t forget the AWE Playground – play with our latest interactive multiplayer experience, just don’t let time run out!
Using Haptics to Feel Virtual Worlds
Want more? Our Founder and CTO, Dr. Tom Carter, will be taking to the stage to discuss how we can use touch to navigate the world.
Wednesday, May 31, 2018: 1:50 PM – 2:30 PM
“Touch is the single most important sensation that we cannot live without….Haptics provides users with a unique sense of agency and enables user interfaces to become intuitive and reactive to our natural interaction inclinations….This panel will explore a range of real-world use cases and futuristic ideas for other industry applications.”
NOT AT AWE 2018?