Evaluation ProgramExpert support to explore mid-air haptics applications
Validate and prototype
The Evaluation customer program supports initial concept and prototype development for the purposes of internal testing and validation.
Designed for companies who want to explore the benefits of mid-air haptics for their business and develop meaningful concepts for internal testing and validation, the Ultrahaptics Evaluation Program is the ideal program to get you started with our mid-air haptics technology.
The Evaluation Program includes everything you need to design, develop and evaluate concept products and applications. From hardware to engineering support, our program is designed to support you all the way to a working prototype.
Software, Tools and Support
- Software Development Kit (C#, C++ API and Unity®) with high performance Time Point Streaming
- Support for Windows, OSX and Linux based platforms
- Sensation Editor tool: rapidly test and experiment with mid-air haptics sensations
- Demo suite with impactful use cases to help get you started quickly
- Application specific guidelines and design documentation
- Online support at developer.ultrahaptics.com
- 1 day onsite bespoke training with priority email and phone support
The Evaluation Program includes:
Which product or program is right for you?
To prototype faster and reduce time-to-market, join our Acceleration Program.
Drag table to scroll
|TOUCH Dev Kit||STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||Evaluation Program||Acceleration Program|
|Hardware||TOUCH Dev Kit||STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||1 x STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||2 x STRATOS Explore Dev Kits|
|Array Size||192 (14x14)||256 (16x16)||256 (16x16)||256 (16x16)|
|Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation|
|Maximum control points||4||8||8||8|
|Haptic update rate||Up to 400 Hz||40 kHz||40 kHz||40 kHz|
|Maximum range||50 cm||70 cm||70 cm||70 cm|
|Example Applications||Gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI|
|Support||Online||Online||Priority email support, and online||Priority email support, and online|
|Training||-||-||1 day onsite tailored training||3 days onsite tailored training|
|Cover materials||Available to purchase||Included||Included||Included|
|Software||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite|
|Design documentation||-||-||Full Access||Full Access|
|Demo library||-||-||Limited Access||Full Access|
|Public demo licence||-||-||-||6 months / 1 event|
|Where to buy?||Distributors||Distributors||Ultrahaptics||Ultrahaptics|
* Time Point Streaming allows for rapid update signals to be sent to the transducer array for the creation of ultrasonic haptic sensations. It unlocks the capability of using both amplitude modulation and spatio-temporal modulation techniques for the haptic rendering of 3D objects and surfaces.