Administrative Assistant (USA)
Seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented administrative assistant to join our rapidly growing team in Silicon Valley.
- Administer and enter semi-monthly payroll into ADP systems;
- Track timesheets and PTO accruals and verify accuracy;
- Administer 401(k) plan and deferrals;
- Maintain, with the strictest confidentiality, all HR and personnel files;
- Track and maintain compliance with employment and business regulations;
- Manage health & safety compliance and address any actions;
- Track and manage inventory and stock;
- Assist in management and placement of purchase orders;
- Assist in event and trade show planning and organization;
- Other office related tasks; e.g. answer and appropriately route telephone calls.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven administrative or office experience in a similar role (finance/payroll experience preferred but not essential);
- Detail oriented, with a high level of attention to accuracy and quality of work;
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly;
- Customer-focused and customer-sensitive;
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Organized, self-motivated, focused and driven;
- Tech savvy, with good computer skills and willingness to learn new programs;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The post-holder may be required to undertake such other comparable duties as is commensurate with experience and skills and which may be required by the business from time to time.
- Occasional travel to UK headquarters will be required.
- Ultrahaptics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on race color, religion national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status
- Reporting to: Office Manager
- Location: Mountain View, California
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Full-Time
Ultraleap was formed when Ultrahaptics and Leap Motion came together in May 2019. We’ve brought together the world’s most powerful 3D hand tracking with the only haptic technology able to create the sensation of touch in mid-air. Applications include automotive, digital out-of-home, location-based entertainment, AR/VR, gaming, computing, consumer electronics, and health. We have a team of over 150 spread across the world, with locations in Silicon Valley and Bristol, UK.