AWE 2019 | Ultrahaptics at AWE
AWE 2019 (Augmented World Expo) is back at the Santa Clara Convention Centre between 29th – 31st May. As the world’s leading AR/VR conference and expo, AWE attracts a diverse mix of more than 6,000 attendees, all excited to experience first-hand the greatest immersive technology disrupting the world today. This year is the 10th anniversary of the event and it is sure to represent the cutting edge of AR/VR development.
Visit Ultrahaptics at AWE 2019
We’ll be showcasing our next-level immersive entertainment experiences with our mid-air haptics technology. Find us in the:
- Playground (Booth 8) where you’ll experience a ‘touch’ of magic in the next iteration of our walk around immersive multiplayer VR experience – will you be able to prove your magical powers and join the Sorcerer’s Guild?
- Main expo hall, (Booth 944) Find out more about:
- unique brand engagement – discover an exciting new way to generate customer engagement and brand recall through powerful haptic interactive experiences
- horror haptics – our sensational collaborative VR experience with Fallen Planet Studios (creators of the popular VR experience Affected: The Manor)
- multi-modal interface – experience how haptics can be used to make mono-modal and enhance multi-modal interfaces that are missing touch more enjoyable and efficient