Acceleration ProgramComprehensive customer program to accelerate development
From idea to proof of concept
The Acceleration Program is our most comprehensive customer program, for projects where time-to-market and market validation matters.
Designed for companies who want to create impactful concepts for public demonstration and user testing, the Ultrahaptics Acceleration Program is the ideal program to get ahead of the competition using our unique mid-air haptics technology.
The Acceleration Program includes everything you need to design, develop and publicly demonstrate prototypes and applications with mid-air haptics. From hardware to engineering support, and including a limited public demonstration license, this program is designed to help you move fast to a proof-of-concept.
Software, Tools and Support
- Software Development Kit (C#, C++ API and Unity®) with high performance Time Point Streaming
- Support for Windows, OSX and Linux based platforms
- Sensation Editor tool: rapidly test and experiment with mid-air haptics sensations
- Full demo suite with impactful use cases to help get you started quickly
- Application specific guidelines and design documentation
- Online support at developer.ultrahaptics.com
- 3 days' onsite bespoke training with priority email and phone support
- 6 month limited public demonstration licence
The Acceleration Program includes:
What product is right for you?
Drag table to scroll
|Stratos™ Inspire haptic module||STRATOS™ Explore Development Kit||TOUCH Development Kit|
|Category||Evaluation kits||Development kits||Development kits|
|Product Dimensions||188mm L x 430mm W x 54mm H||242mm L x 207mm W x 34mm H||222mm L x 185mm W x 34mm H
(160mm L x 288mm W x 34mm H available as optional accessory)
|Array Size||256 transducers||256 transducers||192 transducers|
|Maximum number of haptic pressure points||8||8||4|
|update rate||40 kHz||40 kHz||400 Hz|
|Maximum range||70 cm approx.||70 cm approx.||50 cm approx.|
|Frame-mounted cover materials||Splashproof, IPX4 cover integrated with enclosure||5 examples included (2 metal, 3 acoustic fabric)||✕
(available to purchase)
|Certified for public use (CE, FCC, NRTL,PSE)||✓||✕||✕|
|Continuous Lines and curves||✓||✓||✕|
|Industrial and medical||✕||✓||✓|
All Ultrahaptics products include a hand tracking Leap Motion® camera module for evaluation purposes, software (SDK, Sensation Editor, Demo Suite and Unity® plugin) and online support at Ultrahaptics Developer site.