Acceleration ProgramComprehensive customer program to accelerate development
From idea to proof of concept
The Acceleration Program is our most comprehensive customer program, for projects where time-to-market and market validation matters.
Designed for companies who want to create impactful concepts for public demonstration and user testing, the Ultrahaptics Acceleration Program is the ideal program to get ahead of the competition using our unique mid-air haptics technology.
The Acceleration Program includes everything you need to design, develop and publicly demonstrate prototypes and applications with mid-air haptics. From hardware to engineering support, and including a limited public demonstration license, this program is designed to help you move fast to a proof-of-concept.
Software, Tools and Support
- Software Development Kit (C#, C++ API and Unity®) with high performance Time Point Streaming
- Support for Windows, OSX and Linux based platforms
- Sensation Editor tool: rapidly test and experiment with mid-air haptics sensations
- Full demo suite with impactful use cases to help get you started quickly
- Application specific guidelines and reference designs
- Online support at developer.ultrahaptics.com
- 3 days' onsite bespoke training with priority email and phone support
- 6 month limited public demonstration licence
The Acceleration Program includes:
Which product or program is right for you?
Drag table to scroll
|TOUCH Dev Kit||STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||Evaluation Program||Acceleration Program|
|Hardware||TOUCH Dev Kit||STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||1 x STRATOS Explore Dev Kit||2 x STRATOS Explore Dev Kits|
|Array Size||192 (14x14)||256 (16x16)||256 (16x16)||256 (16x16)|
|Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation||Time Point Streaming* and Amplitude Modulation|
|Maximum control points||4||8||8||8|
|Haptic update rate||Up to 400 Hz||40 kHz||40 kHz||40 kHz|
|Maximum range||50 cm||70 cm||70 cm||70 cm|
|Example Applications||Gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI||VR/AR (3D shapes, textures), gesture based HMI/UI|
|Support||Online||Online||Priority email and phone support, and online||Priority email and phone support, and online|
|Training||-||-||1 day onsite bespoke training||3 days onsite bespoke training|
|Cover materials||Available to purchase||Included||Included||Included|
|Software||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite||SDK, Sensation Editor and Demo Suite|
|Reference designs||-||-||Full Access||Full Access|
|Demo library||-||-||Limited Access||Full Access|
|Public demo licence||-||-||-||6 months / 1 event|
|Where to buy?||Distributors||COMING SOON||Ultrahaptics||Ultrahaptics|
* Time Point Streaming allows for rapid update signals to be sent to the transducer array for the creation of ultrasonic haptic sensations. It unlocks the capability of using both amplitude modulation and spatio-temporal modulation techniques for the haptic rendering of 3D objects and surfaces.